Our "lineup" includes Beda's and Helga's Octoberfest Cuisine on the patio of Avila Lighthouse Suites with dessert generiously donated by Allocco's Italian Bakery. The evening will also feature great local brews (805 link), fine wines and an exciting live auction with auctioneer Cody Dawson and surf-themed items. Our alumni of our first graduating class of our Pure Stoke Youth Camp will be on hand to head up our festivities.
Live Auction Preview:
- Hollister ranch surf package, hosted by gracious and entertaining expats of Avila, Steve and Margaret Cegelski. One night stay with exclusive ranch access in their newly built guest house overlooking the surf rents for over $2000.
- Punta de Mita 4 night stay at luxury surf.com’s Hotel cinco. This beachfront small luxury hotel is 3 bedroom 4 bath overlooking the endless break of el Anclote generously donated by Tom & Karen
- Big Sur 2 night vacation at the Johnson Family Ranch and Retreat. Room and board, boards and meals included!
- SLO Brew's newly opened luxury 3 bedroom loft 2 night stay including dinner for 6 and concert tickets!
- Forever Stoked original oil painting by Chris Pederson
All benefit reception ticket holders are invited to the optional memorial paddle out (even just to watch). Paddlers and observers will meet on the beach at 4:00pm in front of the Avila Lighthouse Suites pool (New location!!) for a brief memorial service led by David Ybarra. The reception officially starts at 5:30pm but our guests are encouraged to come early to the beach and experience the memorial paddle out.
NOTE: PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY AS AVILA FARMER’S MARKET IS ALSO ON THIS NIGHT AND PARKING MAY BE DIFFICULT
This event sold out last year, so we encourage you to purchase your benefit reception tickets early. Tickets may not be available at the door.
Avila Lighthouse Suites
550 Front Street
Avila Beach, California 93424